What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Use this form is you just need a general range of values your home might sell for. If you need more than an approximate value, fill out the form and note that you need the full analysis. We'll call you to set up a time to come out and inspect your home. We'll also offer helpful tips on preparing your home for sale while we're there.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Negotiation Skills - Bud & Kim are both included in only 1% of Real Estate Professionals that has received specialized training and certification in real estate negotiations. They hold the "Certified Negotiations Expert" (CNE) designation. Together with over 30 years real life negotiations experience, this puts Bud and Kim in a position of getting the most for buyers or sellers! You can count on Kim and Bud to get you the best deal possible in the least amount of time and with the least hassle.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here